Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Things from today:

I am about to be the new owner of a Sony Clie PEG-N710C. According to the owner (whom I trust), "It's in great shape, beautiful high res color display, has USB dock, all original software, the cute headphones that came with it, even the original box." I've been wanting a PDA for a long time, and several times in the last week I have messed up my appt. times because I use Outlook to keep track of my life, but I was away from my machine. It's pricey, but I'm happy.

My boss made one of my co-workers cry this morning, ragging on her about the web page. The page isn't even up for public viewing yet, and I think the design is pretty solid (and frankly, I know more about it than my boss). Even if it wasn't, do you have to harsh on someone so bad they cry? It's not like my co-worker breaks into tears over nothing. I should have interrupted and distracted my boss, but I confess, I didn't want to get involved. Also, I feel doubly bad because I know my co-worker is upset over her boyfriend having to move all the way north in the state to get a job. So that sucks.

No comments: