Sunday, June 02, 2002

I am about to fucking die of fucking boredom. I so need a new fucking job. I've got a major fucking headache and I don't have any fucking ibuprofen here at this stupid fucking office.

I am so sick of this job. Why in the hell is anybody paying me to sit at my desk and FUCKING SURF THE WEB FOR EIGHT HOURS ON A SUNDAY?????? Jesus.

I've updated my resume, wrote a new set of cover letters, and I'll send them all out again. No one is hiring in the architecture field right now. Even HTNB only has two openings in their Indianapolis office. I wish BRI would come up with that part-time work, and if they do, I wish it would turn out to be 1/2-time work. Then I could quit this lame ass job and get on with my life.

I never thought I'd be a whore, but that's what I am. I'm sitting here wasting my entire fucking life for a stupid paycheck.

And you know what? I am the biggest fucking moron ever. I've been sitting here for hours trying to figure out why the hell this script won't run, and it's because I didn't copy it into the fucking website on my server. I swear to god, I'm getting stupider by the minute.

No comments: