Thursday, May 09, 2002

You'd think I'd just move the phone cord instead of getting my feet wrapped up in it every single day.

I need a new website, mine is really starting to get on my nerves. Maybe I'll just hire somebody. I've designed several front pages that I like, but I can't seem to get any of the content pages in place. The new CSS/DHTML book that Anne ordered is good, too bad it didn't come 10 weeks ago when I could have used it. CSS sucks.

ITSO class today. I'm not really interested in security, but it will get me out of the office for 2 hours. I just realized it is in the Oak Room, not out at 10th-and-the-Bypass, so that sucks. Damn, that really screws up my lunch plans.

Last night's run was really hard--I went out too fast. I had an easy first 10 minutes, but the last 20 made me feel like hurling. We're going to have to start doing this before work now that the humidity is here. I hate running, and I hate runners, but I still look forward to going out on our runs. Something's wrong with that picture, I don't know what. I've been reading the forums at Runnersworld, and it just reminded me how arrogant and self-congratulatory runners are as a group. Thank god I'm really a hockey player.

No comments: