The forecast? I'll tell you forecast. It's going to fucking rain.
(Constructive) things to do if I can't play hockey anymore:
1. Join/form another a cappella group
2. Join the Bloomington Community Band
3. Answer an ad in the paper from someone looking for a drummer
4. Go back to graduate school (is that constructive?)
5. Build more model rockets
6. Read more books
7. Finally learn how to speak Spanish/Norwegian/Korean
8. Learn how to play the bass guitar.
Today, I am incredibly impressed with myself. Not even the Great Morgan Smith could have accomplished what I did in the last five days. 106 pages in five days. That must be some sort of record.
It is incredibly hard to dance on one leg.