Man, my productivity today is almost frightening. That's what happens when you get up at 7:00 a.m. on (my) Saturday.
Things I managed to get done:
1) An hour of shooting hoops.
2) Eye exam, new glasses.
3) New batteries in 2 watches.
4) Purchase black watch identical to my brown watch.
5) Pick up 2 more tax-exemption forms at court house.
6) Empty my e-mail inbox of personal mail (except I didn't answer Petya).
Things I will get done in the next hour:
1) Pick Catherine up.
2) Go to travel agent, buy tickets for Banff, Portland, Washington, D.C., Seattle
3) Go out to dinner
4) Go running (or not, as the case may be).
I changed my clothes 3 times today. If I go running, it will be 4. It's just like being in college again!