Friday, June 20, 2003

Well...yeah. I do have to stop and wonder on occasion how I lucked out, ending up with Catherine. It's not that I think I'm *totally* unlovable, even I can see I have a few good points. I'm fairly intelligent, I do a good job at making people laugh, I'm pretty handy around the house, and my hair sticks up in an apparently very adorable way in the mornings. But I still have to wonder how it is that I haven't managed to drive Catherine off yet, especially since I've upped my nervous breakdown schedule from once a month to once every other day. It must drive her absolutely insane to have to drop everything she's doing to talk me back from the edge several times a week, but you wouldn't know it to listen to her. She's definitely the emotional caretaker of the household, and I keep expecting her to get tired of it, but she never seems to mind. I know I couldn't live with someone like me. Hell, most days I'd divorce myself if I could, and she's never even threatened it.

It boggles the mind.

No comments: