Monday, October 07, 2002

I am such a millennial gal. I want to call Catherine to tell her she needn't get a cab, I can pick her up after class. So, what do I do? I pull out my palm pilot so I can look up her number so I can use my cell phone to call her cell phone.

Well, that's an exaggeration. I'm using my office phone to call her cell phone. But still, the possibility is there. I'm such a loser.

8:45 PM


Slang (Russkii)/Alois, Riegl/Descriptive Geometry
Goya/AutoCAD Fall 2002 Advanced

2:44 PM


Two groups guaranteed to help you relax your shoulders so you can work: Manu and Editus, both from Costa Rica.

Manu Recuerdos and Editus Decado Uno are about the only albums I can handle when I'm stressed. When I'm feeling better, Aterciopelados (the Goza Poderoso release) spins pretty much endlessly in the CD player on my computer. It's a good CD, but probably it gets more play time than it should because I'm too damn lazy to look for a substitute.

2:09 PM


Humans have invented a number of useful things. Peanut butter, for instance (thanks, GWC). The best thing they've invented to date, however, has to be vanishing scent Ben Gay.

No comments: