Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I'm officially cool. Diana sent me my very own copy of the Sushirobo CD due to be released this fall, The Light-Fingered Feeling of Sushirobo. I haven't been through the whole thing yet, but the first track sounded like "classic" Sushi, so I'm happy. The second cut, Last Call is available for download at Pattern 25 Records. The last Sushirobo album got some great reviews, and I expect the same of this one. And I see by the liner notes that Clay is back to being Martin, not stirred or shaken.

Go see them live in Seattle and Portland this weekend and next.

  • SEATTLE JULY 19 - Vera Project w/ AVEO
  • PORTLAND JULY 25 - Dante's w/ The High Violets


Sushirobo Press Kit Shot
The tall one in the red shirt would be David. He doesn't usually look so sinister.

No comments: