Sunday, July 27, 2003

I would guess that on 99 out of 100 days, I like being one-half of a long-established couple. And truthfully, if something happened to Catherine, I probably wouldn't be long for this world. I can't see much point in continuing life without her. That being said, today was that 1 day out of 100 that I really, really wanted to be single. Not that I wanted Catherine to completely disappear, but it would have been nice if she had her own apartment on the other side of town for the day. Sometimes it just happens that I want to responsible for myself and only myself. Amazingly enough, it's never the big stuff that sets me off in a rage. I mean, really, we should be arguing about the fact that I need to be living in a different part of the country if I'm ever going to find work in my field. But instead we're arguing about those *stupid* cell phone boxes that have been stacked in the breezeway of our living room for more months than I can count. Get rid of them already!

No comments: