Friday, May 28, 2004

Not a lot of online time at home these days, too much thunder and lightning in the evenings. Yesterday I had to drive home through a tornadic thunderstorm, an experience which probably took seven-to-ten years off my life. It's always at this time of year that I remember that we haven't replaced the batteries in our radio, so once we take shelter during a tornado warning, we don't when it's ended because the radio is dead.

Note to self: buy AA batteries this weekend.

In this week's health news, I've been fighting an infection in my leg. I guess I realized my leg hurt a few days ago, but it wasn't until the swelling was so bad that I couldn't bend my knee that I really took notice. I don't know if something bit me, or I got scratched, or what really happened, but now I have to deal with the bleeding and drainage and...you know what? The human body is really disgusting.

No comments: