Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hm.

I think I might call it a day, a bit early. I've got a little time coming to me, and my boss took off about an hour ago. Partly he left because it's son's birthday, partly he left because the same son lost his guinea pig in the yard earlier today, and a major psychological/emotional crisis was brewing on the homefront. Every day, I learn a little more about why I never want to be a parent, especially not a single parent of four boys.

Anyway, now that school is over, all I do is work, and that's boring to write about. I think enough about it between 8:00 and 5:00, I don't need to re-hash it all after I get home in the evening. We're only really doing one project right now, the children's museum, and it's taking all of my mental and most of my physical energy to keep up.

And, speaking of physical, yesterday I popped something in my shoulder, and spent the evening in the arm chair with said body part packed in ice. It's still swollen today, so I'm not sure what exactly gave way. I don't have another physical therapy appointment until Tuesday, so I guess I'll just have to wait awhile and see.

No comments: