Sunday, May 25, 2003

I'm pleased to announce the Bloomington Academy of Rocket Science is re-opened for business. I think Catherine just realized this morning that I had an ulterior motive for cleaning out the garage. My real goal was simply to unearth my workbench/rocket lab--having an organized garage was simply a happy side effect.

The workbench has been cleared and dusted, and I dusted off the rockets that have been just sitting there, waiting to be launched. I have some really cool rockets, I (re)-discovered. I just need to renew my membership in the NAR, rejoin Launch Crue (or maybe try ROCI or AMOREA this time around?), and get down to business. I may be heartbroken about not playing hockey this summer, but I'm determined to use the extra time on my hands to good advantage.

No comments: