Sunday, September 15, 2002

Sometimes I think Francis makes all this stuff up.
10:43 PM


Why you should never use imdb.com for movie reviews:

"I would just like to say that this is a great movie. And you don't have to be a lesbian to watch this movie. It's not just about two girls getting it on but it also has a good story in it. But if you don't like seeing two girls doing the wild thing than you shouldn't watch this movie!"

And that was supposed to help me decide which video to buy....how?

10:24 PM


Well....I'm up and out of bed, and I guess that's the best I'm going to do for now. I'm pretty sure I'm just tired, I haven't had more than a few hours of sleep a night ever since I touched that damned plant. I got up early this morning and tried to run, and only made it 30 minutes. Later I took Catherine into town so she could go shopping with Erika. We stopped to have coffee beforehand, and by the time that was over, I was feeling pretty sick and ready to go home and back to bed.

This has really got to run its course and work its way out of my body so I can get something done. Pretty much I spent the afternoon curled up in bed feeling sorry for myself (suck it up, dude! you're such a wimp!). I don't have a fever, but if I don't feel better by Monday, I guess I'll call Dr. Florini and see what she says.

Hmm...but Catherine bought a nice outfit for her trip next week, so it was a good thing she took Erika shopping instead of me. She looks fantastic, but she also looks like some woman I've never met. I bet all the chickies hit on her at the opening.

No comments: