Tuesday, November 19, 2002

People are nice.

I sent an e-mail to a complete stranger asking for a favor, and she's doing it for me. Nice world we live in, huh?

6:15 PM


Technical problems aside, I'm pleased.

I'm also pleased with the answer from my captain. It's reassuring to find out I'm not the only one struggling w/the team. I got some positive feedback, but more importantly, she's stepping up and trying to work out some team issues (not just my own personal issues) and I appreciate that. I wasn't very good at that when I was a captain.

So, it might get worse for the team before it gets better, but at least I know I wasn't imagining things, and that someone else is going to help me out instead of just letting me quit the team.

5:38 PM


Well, one major technical problem. But I'll be damned if I can figure out how to fix it.

No comments: