We had a great weekend. I am in love with the Raymonster. Seriously.
Yesterday was a surprisingly good day. It's like everything good was waiting to happen on one particular day of the year, and that day of the year was apparently February 28. Who knew?
1. Realizing you don't suck, you just need to get your skates sharpened.
2. Informing your boss in a no-nonsense voice that No, you cannot stay on an extra two weeks.
3. Arriving home to find the order from Powells has *finally* arrived.
4. Being accepted into the grad program of your choice.
5. After two years of fussing, planning, waiting, buying a new drum set.
6. Managing to wash a week's worth of dirty dishes and discovering that you still have time to read before bed.